Thursday, January 28, 2010

Julia Roberts Look A Like?

Today, I had the pleasure to attend the Reel Kids Film Festival with my daughter Cassidy's class.  One of the perks of working from home.  I really love that I am able to do things like that with the kids.  The film was wonderful!

So anyway, today, when we were standing in line getting the kids ready to board the bus, and one of the grandparents came up to me and said that she thought my daughter looked like Julia Roberts, and that she was beautiful.

I took that as a real compliment, even though I had never really given it much thought.  Cass wasn't sure who Julia Roberts was (she's 9) - so when she got home from school we did a google search for pictures of Julia Roberts.

Just for fun, I took a few snaps of her to compare..... so what do you guys think? 

  This was taken last week while renovating our kitchen. She is hiding under the kitchen sink!

        Taken today!

        Also taken today.


So while we were having this impromptu little photo shoot, the other kids came in and wanted in the pictures too!  It turned out to be good fun for all!

Here's our gang:

 
Chantelle, Cassidy and Cory.  And of course the pictures wouldn't be complete without the kitties!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts!  :)
Have an Amazing Day! 




No comments: