Saturday, January 30, 2010

Does Body Cleansing Assist With Weight Loss?

Cleansing the body at an internal level seems to be a very hot topic today, and for good reason. People want to know if those colon cleanses and liver cleanses actually assist with weight loss. There are different views on this topic, but I can only comment from personal experience.

Back when I started on my weight loss journey (a few years after my last child was born) I did all the right things. I joined a gym, and started eating a healthy diet. I paid for a few personal training sessions, and thought that I was well on my way. I did lose some weight, but could not seem to get that last 15 lbs off my body, no matter what I tried.

I resorted to fad diets, and even tried some of those diet pills. Not such a good idea – the harmful stimulants made me nauseous. I stopped taking them.

I came across a nutritional cleansing program – a complete body cleanse. Not just a colon cleanse, but a cleanse at the cellular level. Why did I choose these particular products? Well, I liked the fact that not only would this program help remove the impurities from my body, but my body was also being nourished with the finest vitamins, gentle cleansing herbs and ionic trace minerals, so I was replenishing my body at the same time.

So was this the missing link to my weight loss?

Here are my results…



14 lbs and 15 3/4" in 30 days!
While I was going through my program, I also decided to do a weekly video clip update. I think doing this helped to keep me motivated, as well as to show that my before and after pictures are REAL and have not been “touched up”!  You can view my weekly videos on my You Tube Channel

So I guess the answer is an absolute YES! I did find the missing link to my weight loss and  I continue to cleanse on a regular basis, because to be honest with you – it makes me feel so good, why would I ever want to stop?

What Cleansing Program did I use?
 
I started with the Isagenix 30 day Cleansing and Fat Burning System and continue with a daily shake and a deep cleanse twice a month.   If you want to know more about Isagenix you can visit my website at http://www.leanandhealthy.ca/ .

Thanks for reading.

Have an Amazing Weekend!

No comments: