Monday, February 1, 2010

Chocolate – 100 Calorie Treats! :)

I am an admitted chocoholic!   I love my chocolate.  I would eat it every single day if it didn’t go right to my hips and tummy!  But when you are trying to eat healthy or are on a calorie restricted diet, then sometimes you can feel like you are going without, if you cannot have any chocolate!
valentines
I do indulge in the Isadelights from Isagenix.  They are a 50 calorie very healthy dark chocolate snack.  But once in a while I love to have milk chocolate.  It is my absolute favourite.  So I am always trying new things like the Fibre Plus bars, or the Special K Bars. 

Today I came across an article from E-Diets that offers the Top 10 Chocolate Treats (for 100 calories or less), so I thought I would share it with you.  Some great ideas that I am sure going to try!
 Top 10 Chocolate Treats

Enjoy!
Have an Amazing Day
kims_name

No comments: