Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Not Just About Weight Loss....

A fellow facebook friend of mine shared this video today.  I have seen it many times before, and have also shared it on facebook.  Today I would like to share it with you!

This video makes me cry every time I see it, simply because it is an Amazing story of transformation.   When you watch it, you will understand... that Isagenix is not just about weight loss.  It's about so much more than that!

I hope that this video will inspire you and touch your heart, like it has touched mine. 






What if you could find a career that allows you to give back to the world and help others on their life's journey?  What if you could start that career now, part time? Keep your full time job until you are making more money with this new career than you make in your regular job? If this interests you, please contact me.

Have an Amazing Weekend!

No comments: